Saturday, February 11, 2012

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

We've been busy getting ready for our LOTS OF LOVE party.
We made L-O-V-E mobiles!

Run, run as fast as you can.  You can't catch me!  I'm the valentine man.

Each student made their valentine man say something nice.

We made these adorable hearts for our February quilt.

We made valentine flowers from coffee filters!  These flowers will be the centerpieces for our LOTS OF LOVE party.

Look at our lovely personalized table decorations!  This is Tad's (our class mascot).  Too cute!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,
    I love all your valentine's stuff...very cute blog. I'm glad I found you. I 'm a brand new blogger. Hop on over to my blog and tell me what you think. Thanks :o)
    ~ vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete